You Have Found the Abrasive Flow Media Company in Wichita KS That You’ve Been Looking For
The AFM process counts on quality work from an Abrasive Flow Media Company in Wichita KS. Remember that abrasive flow medium is a type of semi-solid material similar to putty. It can consist of just one or a number of abrasive materials that are then mixed with a carrier or base polymer. The size of these abrasive materials range from fine, talcum-like particles to as large as small rocks and pebbles.
Work with Deburring & Finishing Technologies and You Will Have a Number of Types of Abrasive Flow Media to Choose From
Stop dealing with issues that are caused by your current supper. Say goodbye to clogs and separation. Work with Deburring & Finishing Technologies as your abrasive flow media company in Wichita KS and let us tweak or re-make our media for your specific purposes. You can pick from more than 50 types of media, depending on what is best for your needs, and the size options include 3.5 gallon and 5 gallon sizes.
These Are Our Best-Selling Media Options
- Try these NM-1000-.33 for polishing and sizing holes ranging from .005 to 0.20, such as spray nozzles for diesel and petrol rails.
- LV-150-1.5 is a low viscosity, 150 grit silicon carbide abrasive with a 1.5# to 1# total chemistry ratio, making it one of the most popular and extensively used abrasive media examples. Aluminum and vinyl extrusion are two of the most typical applications. For EDM recast removal on profile holes less than.020, we suggest this material.
- HV-54-2 is another popular choice. HV-54-2 has a very high viscosity and is stiff enough for large holes and castings, with a 54 grit abrasive of 2 to 1 to improve the finish in castings and large interior dimensions.
- STM-1200-3 is ideal for diesel spray novels that demand a gel-like abrasive flow medium (shear thinning media).
- If you need to polish carbide dies that are difficult to process, you’ll probably need our diamond abrasive flow media.
An Abrasive Flow Media Company in Wichita KS That Can Create Abrasive Flow Media Especially Suited for Your Project
The reality is that different abrasive flow media formulas are required for different applications. When you work with Deburring & Finishing Technologies, we can use our abrasive materials in sizes as small as 8 and up to 1200 mesh.
Now is the time to talk to Deburring & Finishing Technologies about the unique needs of your company. It’s easy to do so – just call us at (412) 849-1522 or get in contact through our website.