Yes, We Are a Leading Abrasive Flow Media Company in Phoenix AZ
At Deburring & Finishing Technologies, we know how important the right Abrasive Flow Media Company in Phoenix AZ is to the AFM process. Similar to putty, an abrasive flow medium is semi-solid and can include anywhere from a single to many abrasive materials. Those materials, which can be as small as talcum particles or as large as pebbles, are then mixed with a base polymer or a carrier of some type.
You Can Choose from Several Abrasive Flow Media Types When You Work with Deburring & Finishing Technologies
Are you fed up with dealing with problems that your current vendor can’t seem to resolve? Do you utilize abrasive flow medium that clogs or separates frequently? Deburring & Finishing Technologies may alter or completely re-engineer our abrasive flow media to ensure it matches your unique demands. That is just one of the reasons we are a leading abrasive flow media company in Phoenix AZ. We provide over 50 different media alternatives to guarantee that we can manage any circumstance you may encounter. Our media is available in 3.5- and 5-gallon volumes.
Take a Peek at Some of the Most Popular Media Options We Work With
- These NM-1000-.33 tiny hole polishing/sizing tools are available in sizes ranging from 0.005 to 0.20. They’re ideal for spray nozzles for petrol and diesel rails, for example.
- LV-150-1.5 (Low viscosity, 150 grit silicon carbide abrasive, at a ratio of 1.5# to 1# of the total chemistry) is one of our most widely used abrasive media. Typical applications are aluminum and vinyl extrusion dies for EDM “recast” removal with profile openings of around .020.
- HV-54-2 is another common option. Its viscosity is exceedingly high. In fact, it’s strong enough to be utilized for casting and large holes. It also has a two-to-one 54-grit abrasive to increase the polish on big internal dimensions and castings.
- For diesel spray novels that require a gel-like abrasive flow media, you will appreciate STM-1200-3 (shear thinning media).
- If you need to polish carbide dies that are difficult to process, you’ll probably need our diamond abrasive flow media.
An Abrasive Flow Media Company in Phoenix AZ That Can Create Abrasive Flow Media Especially Suited for Your Project
In actuality, multiple abrasive flow media formulae are needed for various applications. When you operate with Deburring & Finishing Technologies, we can employ abrasive materials with mesh sizes ranging from 8 to 1200.
Now is the moment to speak with Deburring & Finishing Technologies about your company’s specific requirements. It’s simple to do so; simply call (412) 849-1522 or contact us through our website to talk to an abrasive flow media company in Phoenix AZ.