Yes, We Are a Leading Extrude Hone Media Company in Philadelphia PA
At Deburring & Finishing Technologies, we know how important the right Extrude Hone Media Company in Philadelphia PA is to the AFM process. Similar to putty, an abrasive flow medium is semi-solid and can include anywhere from a single to many abrasive materials. Those materials, which can be as small as talcum particles or as large as pebbles, are then mixed with a base polymer or a carrier of some type.
You Can Choose From Several Abrasive Flow Media Types When You Work with Deburring & Finishing Technologies
Are you experiencing issues with your current supplier? Is the abrasive flow media you’re currently using clogging or separating? Deburring & Finishing Technologies is an Extrude Hone Media Company in Philadelphia PA that has the capability to tweak or re-engineer our media to fit your specific needs. We offer over 50 types of media for any situation. Our media comes in 3 ½ gallon or 5-gallon sizes.
Which of These Media Options Are the Answer You’ve Been Looking For?
- NM-1000-.33 small hole polishing/sizing in holes ranging from .005 to .020. Typical applications are diesel spray nozzles and fuel rails.
- Check out our Low viscosity, 150 grit silicon carbide abrasive, at a ratio of 1.5# to 1# of the total chemistry (otherwise known as LV-150-1.5). It is one of our most widely used abrasive media and is often used for vinyl and aluminum extrusion dies, especially in EDM recast. This is best for profile openings that run around .020.
- Our HV-54-2, another top seller, is high in viscosity and stiff enough to be used in significantly sized holes and castings. The 54-grit abrasiveness of two to one is perfect for improving the finish in large interior dimensions and castings.
- For diesel spray novels that require a gel-like abrasive flow media, you will appreciate STM-1200-3 (shear thinning media).
- Diamond abrasive flow media is used for polishing of hard-to-machine carbide dies.
Your Project Requires the Exact Media it Needs – and You Can Get That When You Choose Us as Your Extrude Hone Media Company in Philadelphia PA
Different applications require different abrasive flow media formulations. Deburring & Finishing Technologies can engineer abrasive flow media specially formulated for your project needs. We have abrasive materials in grit sizes ranging from 8 to 1200 mesh.
To discuss your unique project requirements, contact Deburring & Finishing Technologies. You may contact us through our contact page or by calling (412) 849-1522. We are the Extrude Hone Media Company in Philadelphia PA you’ve been looking for.