You Have Found the Extrude Hone Media Company in Louisville KY That You’ve Been Looking For
At Deburring & Finishing Technologies, we know how important the right Extrude Hone Media Company in Louisville KY is to the AFM process. Similar to putty, an abrasive flow medium is semi-solid and can include anywhere from a single to many abrasive materials. Those materials, which can be as small as talcum particles or as large as pebbles, are then mixed with a base polymer or a carrier of some type.
You Can Choose From Several Abrasive Flow Media Types When You Work with Deburring & Finishing Technologies
Are you fed up with dealing with problems that your current vendor can’t seem to resolve? Do you utilize abrasive flow medium that clogs or separates frequently? Deburring & Finishing Technologies may alter or completely re-engineer our abrasive flow media to ensure it matches your unique demands. That is just one of the reasons we are a leading Extrude Hone Media Company in Louisville KY. We provide over 50 different media alternatives to guarantee that we can manage any circumstance you may encounter. Our media is available in 3.5- and 5-gallon volumes.
Learn about Some of Our Most Popular Media
- NM-1000-. 33 tiny hole polishing and sizing in holes ranging from.005 to.020 in diameter. Diesel spray nozzles and gasoline rails are two examples of typical uses.
- One of our most popular abrasive media is LV-150-1.5 (Low viscosity, 150 grit silicon carbide abrasive, with a ratio of 1.5# to 1# of total chemical). Aluminum and vinyl extrusion dies for EDM “recast” removal with profile holes of around .020 are common uses.
- Our HV-54-2, another top seller, is high in viscosity and stiff enough to be used in significantly sized holes and castings. The 54-grit abrasiveness of two to one is perfect for improving the finish in large interior dimensions and castings.
- You can’t beat our STM-1200-3 for a gel-like abrasive flow medium (shear thinning media). This is especially useful for diesel spray nozzles.
- Our diamond abrasive flow media is the best solution for polishing difficult-to-machine carbide dies.
Choose Our Extrude Hone Media Company in Louisville KY if You Need to Create Abrasive Flo Media That’s Made Specifically for Your Project
Different applications require different abrasive flow media formulations. Deburring & Finishing Technologies can engineer abrasive flow media specially formulated for your project needs. We have abrasive materials in grit sizes ranging from 8 to 1200 mesh.
To discuss your unique project requirements, contact Deburring & Finishing Technologies. You may contact us through our contact page or by calling (412) 849-1522. We are the Extrude Hone Media Company in Louisville KY you’ve been looking for.