Choose the Extrude Hone Media Company in Indianapolis IN That Can Help with All Your Projects
The AFM process counts on quality work from an Extrude Hone Media Company in Indianapolis IN. Remember that abrasive flow medium is a type of semi-solid material similar to putty. It can consist of just one or a number of abrasive materials that are then mixed with a carrier or base polymer. The size of these abrasive materials range from fine, talcum-like particles to as large as small rocks and pebbles.
You Can Choose From Several Abrasive Flow Media Types When You Work with Deburring & Finishing Technologies
Are you fed up with dealing with problems that your current vendor can’t seem to resolve? Do you utilize abrasive flow medium that clogs or separates frequently? Deburring & Finishing Technologies may alter or completely re-engineer our abrasive flow media to ensure it matches your unique demands. That is just one of the reasons we are a leading Extrude Hone Media Company in Indianapolis IN. We provide over 50 different media alternatives to guarantee that we can manage any circumstance you may encounter. Our media is available in 3.5- and 5-gallon volumes.
Check Out Our Most Popular Media for Sale
- These NM-1000-.33 small hole polishing/sizing range from 0.005 to 0.20. They are great for applications such as spray nozzles for fuel and diesel rails.
- Check out our Low viscosity, 150 grit silicon carbide abrasive, at a ratio of 1.5# to 1# of the total chemistry (otherwise known as LV-150-1.5). It is one of our most widely used abrasive media and is often used for vinyl and aluminum extrusion dies, especially in EDM recast. This is best for profile openings that run around .020.
- HV-54-2 is another common option. Its viscosity is exceedingly high. In fact, it’s strong enough to be utilized for casting and large holes. It also has a two-to-one 54-grit abrasive to increase the polish on big internal dimensions and castings.
- You can’t beat our STM-1200-3 for a gel-like abrasive flow medium (shear thinning media). This is especially useful for diesel spray nozzles.
- If you need to polish hard to machine carbide dies, you’ll likely choose our diamond abrasive flow media.
Your Project Requires the Exact Media it Needs – and You Can Get That When You Choose Us as Your Extrude Hone Media Company in Indianapolis IN
When it comes to Deburring & Finishing Technologies, you have a lot of possibilities. We understand that your application necessitates custom formulas. We can make abrasive flow media according to your project’s requirements. Our abrasive materials are available in grit levels ranging from 1200 mesh to 8 mesh.
Now is the moment to speak with Deburring & Finishing Technologies about your company’s specific requirements. It’s simple to do so; simply call (412) 849-1522 or contact us through our website to talk to an Extrude Hone Media Company in Indianapolis IN.