Take Advantage of the Expertise and Experience of an Abrasive Flow Media Company in Indianapolis IN
At Deburring & Finishing Technologies, we know how important the right Abrasive Flow Media Company in Indianapolis IN is to the AFM process. Similar to putty, an abrasive flow medium is semi-solid and can include anywhere from a single to many abrasive materials. Those materials, which can be as small as talcum particles or as large as pebbles, are then mixed with a base polymer or a carrier of some type.
Deburring & Finishing Technologies Offers Customers Several Different Types of Abrasive Flow Media to Select From
Are you tired of dealing with issues that your current supplier can’t seem to correct? Do you use an abrasive flow media that is always clogging or separating? As a top abrasive flow media company in Indianapolis IN, Deburring & Finishing Technologies can tweak or entirely re-engineer our media to assure it meets the specific needs you have. We provide more than 50 options in media to ensure we can handle any situation you come up with. Buy our media in gallon sizes of 3.5 or 5.
Do Any of These Best-Selling Media Choices Work for You?
- These NM-1000-.33 tiny hole polishing/sizing tools are available in sizes ranging from 0.005 to 0.20. They’re ideal for spray nozzles for petrol and diesel rails, for example.
- LV-150-1.5 (Low viscosity, 150 grit silicon carbide abrasive, at a ratio of 1.5# to 1# of the total chemistry) is one of our most widely used abrasive media. Typical applications are aluminum and vinyl extrusion dies for EDM “recast” removal with profile openings of around .020.
- Our HV-54-2, another top seller, is high in viscosity and stiff enough to be used in significantly sized holes and castings. The 54-grit abrasiveness of two to one is perfect for improving the finish in large interior dimensions and castings.
- Gel-like abrasive flow medium for diesel spray nozzles, STM-1200-3 (shear thinning media).
- Hard-to-machine carbide dies are polished with diamond abrasive flow medium.
Get the Exact Media Needed for Your Project with Our Abrasive Flow Media Company in Indianapolis IN
Different applications require different abrasive flow media formulations. Deburring & Finishing Technologies can engineer abrasive flow media specially formulated for your project needs. We have abrasive materials in grit sizes ranging from 8 to 1200 mesh.
Contact Deburring & Finishing Technologies to discuss your specific project requirements. You can reach us using our contact page, or call us at (412) 849-1522. We are the abrasive flow media company in Indianapolis IN you’ve been looking for.