Yes, We Are a Leading Extrude Hone Media Company in Houston TX
The AFM method requires abrasive flow medium. An abrasive flow medium is a semi-solid putty-like substance made up of one or more abrasive compounds combined with a carrier polymer or base polymer. The abrasive materials might be anything from tiny talcum-like particles to small pebbles in size. Deburring & Finishing Technologies is an Extrude Hone Media Company in Houston TX that can assist you.
When You Choose Deburring & Finishing Technologies, You Will Have Access to Several Types of Abrasive Flow Media
Are you fed up with dealing with problems that your current vendor can’t seem to resolve? Do you utilize abrasive flow medium that clogs or separates frequently? Deburring & Finishing Technologies may alter or completely re-engineer our abrasive flow media to ensure it matches your unique demands. That is just one of the reasons we are a leading Extrude Hone Media Company in Houston TX. We provide over 50 different media alternatives to guarantee that we can manage any circumstance you may encounter. Our media is available in 3.5- and 5-gallon volumes.
Learn about Some of Our Most Popular Media
- NM-1000-.33 small hole polishing/sizing in holes ranging from .005 to .020. Typical applications are diesel spray nozzles and fuel rails.
- Check out our Low viscosity, 150 grit silicon carbide abrasive, at a ratio of 1.5# to 1# of the total chemistry (otherwise known as LV-150-1.5). It is one of our most widely used abrasive media and is often used for vinyl and aluminum extrusion dies, especially in EDM recast. This is best for profile openings that run around .020.
- Our HV-54-2, another top seller, is high in viscosity and stiff enough to be used in significantly sized holes and castings. The 54-grit abrasiveness of two to one is perfect for improving the finish in large interior dimensions and castings.
- Gel-like abrasive flow medium for diesel spray nozzles, STM-1200-3 (shear thinning media).
- Hard-to-machine carbide dies are polished with diamond abrasive flow medium.
An Extrude Hone Media Company in Houston TX That Can Create Abrasive Flow Media Especially Suited For Your Project
Different abrasive flow medium compositions are required for different purposes. Deburring & Finishing Technologies may create abrasive flow media that is specifically tailored to your project’s requirements. Abrasive materials with grit sizes ranging from 8 to 1200 mesh are available.
Now is the time to talk to Deburring & Finishing Technologies about the unique needs of your company. It’s easy to do so – just call us at (412) 849-1522 or get in contact through our website.