Choose the Extrude Hone Media Company in Atlanta GA That Can Help with All Your Projects
The AFM method requires abrasive flow medium. An abrasive flow medium is a semi-solid putty-like substance made up of one or more abrasive compounds combined with a carrier polymer or base polymer. The abrasive materials might be anything from tiny talcum-like particles to small pebbles in size. Deburring & Finishing Technologies is an Extrude Hone Media Company in Atlanta GA that can assist you.
You Can Choose From Several Abrasive Flow Media Types When You Work with Deburring & Finishing Technologies
Do you have a problem with your existing supplier? Is the abrasive flow medium that you’re employing now clogging or separating? Deburring & Finishing Technologies is an Extrude Hone Media Company in Atlanta GA, that can alter or re-engineer our media to meet your exact requirements. For each occasion, we have over 50 different forms of media. Our media is available in 3.5- gallon and 5-gallon sizes.
Check Out Our Most Popular Media for Sale
- Try these NM-1000-.33 for polishing and sizing holes ranging from .005 to 0.20, such as spray nozzles for diesel and petrol rails.
- LV-150-1.5 is a low viscosity, 150 grit silicon carbide abrasive with a 1.5# to 1# total chemistry ratio, making it one of the most popular and extensively used abrasive media examples. Aluminum and vinyl extrusion are two of the most typical applications. For EDM recast removal on profile holes less than.020, we suggest this material.
- HV-54-2 is another popular choice. HV-54-2 has a very high viscosity and is stiff enough for large holes and castings, with a 54 grit abrasive of 2 to 1 to improve the finish in castings and large interior dimensions.
- You can’t beat our STM-1200-3 for a gel-like abrasive flow medium (shear thinning media). This is especially useful for diesel spray nozzles.
- If you need to polish carbide dies that are difficult to process, you’ll probably need our diamond abrasive flow media.
Your Project Requires the Exact Media it Needs – and You Can Get That When You Choose Us as Your Extrude Hone Media Company in Atlanta GA
Different abrasive flow medium compositions are required for different purposes. Deburring & Finishing Technologies may create abrasive flow media that is specifically tailored to your project’s requirements. Abrasive materials with grit sizes ranging from 8 to 1200 mesh are available.
To discuss your unique project requirements, contact Deburring & Finishing Technologies. You may contact us through our contact page or by calling (412) 849-1522. We are the Extrude Hone Media Company in Atlanta GA you’ve been looking for.