We Are Proud to Be a Top Abrasive Flow Media Company in Atlanta GA
The AFM process counts on quality work from an Abrasive Flow Media Company in Atlanta GA. Remember that abrasive flow medium is a type of semi-solid material similar to putty. It can consist of just one or a number of abrasive materials that are then mixed with a carrier or base polymer. The size of these abrasive materials range from fine, talcum-like particles to as large as small rocks and pebbles.
Work with Deburring & Finishing Technologies and You Will Have a Number of Types of Abrasive Flow Media to Choose From
Are you tired of dealing with issues that your current supplier can’t seem to correct? Do you use an abrasive flow media that is always clogging or separating? As a top abrasive flow media company in Atlanta GA, Deburring & Finishing Technologies can tweak or entirely re-engineer our media to assure it meets the specific needs you have. We provide more than 50 options in media to ensure we can handle any situation you come up with. Buy our media in gallon sizes of 3.5 or 5.
Take a Peek at Some of the Most Popular Media Options We Work With
- NM-1000-.33 small hole polishing/sizing in holes ranging from .005 to .020. Typical applications are diesel spray nozzles and fuel rails.
- LV-150-1.5 is a low viscosity, 150 grit silicon carbide abrasive with a 1.5# to 1# total chemistry ratio, making it one of the most popular and extensively used abrasive media examples. Aluminum and vinyl extrusion are two of the most typical applications. For EDM recast removal on profile holes less than.020, we suggest this material.
- HV-54-2 is another popular choice. HV-54-2 has a very high viscosity and is stiff enough for large holes and castings, with a 54 grit abrasive of 2 to 1 to improve the finish in castings and large interior dimensions.
- STM-1200-3 (shear thinning media) gel-like abrasive flow media for diesel spray nozzles.
- The top choice for polishing hard to machine carbide dies is our diamond abrasive flow media.
Choose Our Abrasive Flow Media Company in Atlanta GA if You Need to Create Abrasive Flo Media That’s Made Specifically for Your Project
Different abrasive flow medium compositions are required for different purposes. Deburring & Finishing Technologies may create abrasive flow media that is specifically tailored to your project’s requirements. Abrasive materials with grit sizes ranging from 8 to 1200 mesh are available.
Are you ready to discuss the specific needs of your project? Contact Deburring & Finishing Technologies at (412) 849-1522 or through our website. You have found the abrasive flow media company in Atlanta GA that can help you.